Understanding Management Consulting
Connect with Mentors
Every year, thousands of students and working professionals aspire to work in Management Consulting. And these aspirants have common questions:
- Is Management Consulting the right career path for me?
- What can I do to improve my odds of getting a resume shortlist?
- Where do I start my interview preparation?
In this learning module, we try to answer ALL these common questions & help you design your OWN “Action Plan” to crack the consulting role.
We have divided this learning module into 5 lessons:
- LESSON #1: Is Consulting for you? Go through this “sample experience project” to get insights into the responsibilities of a Consultant
- LESSON #2: Assessing your profile w.r.t. Consulting (Students & Working Professsionals)
- LESSON #3: Things you can do next to improve your odds of getting a Management Consulting job – Coming soon
- LESSON #4: Preparing for Interviews – Coming soon
- LESSON #5: Resources that can help you on this journey – Coming soon